| 1986-1988 | 1989-1991 | 1992-1994
| 1995-1997 | 1998-1999
| 2000-2003 | 2004 | 2005
| 2006 | 2007 |
2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
10k | Personal Bests | Wildflower and Donner History
Goals | Treeathlon | Sheeper Epic ride |
Goals for 2017
March 5, 2017
|1||327||Ryan Bickerstaff||M||10:37||2||0:59||2||28:11:00||1||0:37||6||17:18||1||57:41.4||37||1||M 35-39|
|2||460||Barry Phelps||M||12:11||14||1:22||18||30:01:00||4||0:39||10||18:13||8||02:25.9||52||1||M 50-54|
|3||334||Dylan Bridges-Oliva||M||11:41||8||1:09||9||31:13:00||15||0:53||33||17:38||4||02:33.6||27||1||M 25-29|
|4||459||Matthew Perry||M||11:44||9||1:00||3||29:22:00||2||0:57||44||20:07||24||03:10.0||23||1||M 20-24|
|5||446||Brendan Morrow-Jones||M||12:38||23||1:46||33||31:06:00||14||0:34||4||17:38||3||03:42.1||25||2||M 25-29|
|6||339||Jason Campbell||M||12:19||16||1:06||7||29:47:00||3||0:54||35||19:39||19||03:45.3||57||1||M 55-59|
|7||344||Scott Cary||M||12:50||26||1:15||12||30:57:00||12||0:53||32||17:51||7||03:46.1||31||1||M 30-34|
|8||564||Andrew Hughes||M||11:40||7||1:34||25||30:53:00||9||0:46||20||18:56||10||03:48.6||50||2||M 50-54|
|9||330||Wes Bochner||M||10:40||3||1:04||5||32:13:00||26||0:42||12||19:17||12||03:54.6||29||3||M 25-29|
|10||480||Gary Schellenberg||M||12:53||28||1:20||17||31:13:00||16||0:31||2||19:19||13||05:15.4||51||3||M 50-54|
|11||440||Twain Mein||M||12:21||17||1:53||36||30:28:00||6||0:57||45||19:42||20||05:21.9||52||4||M 50-54|
|12||517||Chase Visser||M||11:39||6||0:53||1||32:33:00||27||0:30||1||19:57||22||05:32.4||17||1||M 0-19|
|13||420||Dave Leroy||M||12:21||18||1:23||19||31:20:00||17||1:03||54||19:30||16||05:36.7||55||2||M 55-59|
|16||493||Martin Spierings||M||11:21||4||1:14||10||32:38:00||28||0:37||8||20:29||30||06:17.8||42||1||M 40-44|
|18||474||Gunnar Roll||M||11:47||11||1:05||6||31:40:00||23||0:37||7||21:31||40||06:39.1||53||5||M 50-54|
|20||521||thornton weiler||M||12:21||19||1:28||22||30:56:00||11||1:03||53||21:14||35||07:01.4||53||6||M 50-54|
|25||490||Chang So||M||14:35||56||1:39||30||31:24:00||19||0:46||22||20:16||27||08:40.3||46||2||M 45-49|
|26||494||Derrill Stepp||M||14:25||52||1:44||31||30:36:00||8||1:01||49||20:55||34||08:40.6||56||3||M 55-59|
|29||422||Todd Logan||M||13:28||41||1:15||13||31:23:00||18||0:55||38||22:58||62||09:59.3||59||4||M 55-59|
|32||338||dave campbell||M||15:06||67||1:45||32||33:08:00||36||0:49||25||19:35||17||10:22.8||61||1||M 60-64|
|41||371||Jimmy Dworkin||M||12:22||20||1:56||38||32:46:00||30||0:49||24||25:02:00||95||12:54.2||51||7||M 50-54|
|56||476||Amy Rousseau||F||14:36||57||2:11||46||35:10:00||61||1:05||59||23:24||69||16:25.9||43||1||F 40-44|
|105||439||Sinda Mein||F||16:56||95||3:23||90||36:54:00||87||1:08||64||25:06:00||97||23:26.8||50||1||F 50-54|
March 31, 2017
Here is a bit of a ride review:
- I was planning on eating 1 bar or gu every 10 miles and having somewhat regular stops
- Chang and I were with Tim and Ken Fine among others. The pace up OLH was nice and slow. I have learned to hold back, finally
- Fuckers took off as I was finishing my pee and I was trying to choke down a gel. I guess it won't be a regular stop ride
- We hauled ass down toward 84, Tim pushing the pace. Broke left toward West Alpine and then right on Haskins Hill.
- I warned Chang that Haskin's descent is kinda gnarly. Didn't matter, he took off like a shot and was with in the lead group with Tim. I had to burn matches to catch up
- Chang led the paceline at a furious pace out toward Pescadero. I was afraid he would blow up later
- We all took turns on Hwy 1; some guys were riding right in the GD road instead of in the bike lane. Stressful!
- At Davenport we stopped and got drink/food. All of the groups had coalesced. I took a pee and was ready to go. Chang hadn't yet...and the group was across the street chomping at the bit. F! Chang, hurry the F up!
They took off with out us! F! F! F!
- We lost probably just 5 minutes but it seemed like forever. Burned way too many matches trying to catch back up, that's for sure
- However, we did reel in most of the group climbing Bonny Dune though not the ride leaders.
- Descended down to Felton where, once again, Chang had great descending prowess. We refueled at another store. I was later getting there and trying to stuff more calories in. But Ian and Ken wanted to go NOW!
- Headed up Zayante. Derrill, I gotta say I have mad respect for Ian. That guy is like Conrad, just pushing the pace. Thing is, he can hold it. I was so conflicted; bury myself to keep up or just hang back a bit? Decided on the latter.
Friggin Ken is nearly as tough as Ian. And we're at 70 miles doing this fing 16 mile climb. I zigg-zagged between Ian and Ken and Chang seemed to have dropped off. Finally I fell back, just not mentally tough enough to keep up with Ian and Ken.
Mercifully hit 35 and slugged down 2 Accel Gels. Chang huffed up a few minutes later. The gels were awesome; I felt great. Took off, trying to make a statement on old man Ian. Smiled as we went by your neighborhood and Sanborn park; half thinking we'd see you there!
Unfortunately, at Cave Rock, there was some traffic and I had to stop. Fing Ian and Ken caught back up! F!
- We refilled water at the Fire Station and then humped it along Skyline.
- Put in a final surge after Fogarty Vineyard but faded. Ken and Chang came charging along!
- Moved ahead on the section past Old La Honda and the climb to the top but ran out of gas. Fing Ian and then Ken passed me. F!!!
- We all rode down 84 together. Ian and Ken went separate ways and Chang and I limped in back to Burgess.
- Gus are good.
- Chamois butter is good. First time I've used it in a ride. Feel much better "down there" than the 10xOLH and 10xKings
- Chang, you are fucking strong through and through. I thought you would burn out but you kept coming back. So totally impressive
- Gotta hand it to Ian and Ken. Those dudes are hardened
- D-Train, wish you had joined us!
Keep it in the Big Ring! @@