There is a place for you on CNBC!!!
Thoughts: Yes, Yahoo is on a tear. There is a lot of upside with even just
modest growth because Yahoo is the 800 pound Gorilla. And it has a mature
- MSFT does have a great O/S. I just bought a new Dell with XP
preinstalled and love it! What a change from WIN98. I have almost forgotten
what Ctrl-Alt-Del means. And it is very intuitive. I like what I see and
therefore have taken a good size stock position there.
- SUNW is very badly broken and Scott must remove himself from the
equation for SUNW to get ot the right answer. SUNW may be even more obscene
that SGI when it flames out because its business model is so very badly
broken. REALLY BADLY BROKEN.
- ADBE has a great opportunity this year but is having problems figuring
out a focused strategy. Too many irons in the fire to allow truly great
things to emerge. Sorry. And their pricing is too high to get to the right
answer. This is not a market for premium pricing, I am quite afraid.
- Gateway will not get bought by the Koreans, rather it is a race between
Chapter 7 and the Taiwanese.
- Apple will re-invent itself around music entertainment. Look at the new
iPODs and the rest of their entertainment lineup like iTunes.
- SONY is a management disaster, sorry to see because every bit of AV and
TV equipment in my house is SONY. The current leadership is toast and have
Back to home page